Monday, March 31, 2014

New Beginnings

After church hopping for a few years, we finally found "home." We have officially joined the church that we feel God has led us to be a part of and raise Grayson in. We are so excited and blessed to be a part of this great community of people. 



This was partially the reason I asked for prayer and guidance for our family on Facebook recently. The rest will be revealed and come to be when He reveals His plans to us in His time, but please keep praying. I have felt The Lord closer than ever lately and He is answering prayer faster than ever before in my life. I know He is close all of the time, not just when He is rapidly answering me, but I am really blown away and in awe. It is encouraging to me that I have come to a point in my life where I am following the path He wants for me. 

Molars. For anyone who has recently joined me in trying to figure out why my 16 month old has reverted back to the nighttime sleeping habits of a 2 week old for the past month, the answer is molars. I had a feeling. 

The poor guy seems to be uncomfortable, but at least it's a discomfort that will fix itself with time. I can handle that. 

Bring on the new teeth! 

On kind of the same note but also kind of a completely different note...

I have to share some pictures of little man snoozing this morning! He maybe up all night, but just look how zonked he is in the mornings! 
I love his squinty face when the flash goes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment