Friday, February 21, 2014

We Have Overcome

I usually have so much to share regarding my family and my thoughts that I often feel I am at great risk for overloading Facebook (if I'm not already.) I decided to stop writing on my infertility blog a while ago due to it being complete. Since that time, I have pondered the idea of starting a fresh family blog. So, here it is folks!

To an extent, I have always been a "wear my heart on my sleeve" type of girl. While certain things are more special kept private and intimate, this approach has served me well thus far. I enjoy having a place that I can record our adventures and my insights to reflect back on in the future. I also enjoy offering encouragement to other women who maybe going through things I have been through. Consider this my happily ever after blog, my rainbow blog.

We have overcome so much. I am so completely blessed to be at a point in my life where my blog title can contain words like "blissful" and "family."

To view my previous blog about how we got to this point, click here:
God Move or Move Me

To view my super-short-because-life-got-way-too-busy (or mom-to-be got a little too caught up in baby shopping)  pregnancy blog, click here:
Baby B Makes 3

Go "like" my blog's Facebook page to keep current with my posts: Blissful Blessed Mama's Facebook Page

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment