Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Wow Factor

I could sit here and tell you about all of the amazing miracles God has performed in my life. I could describe the small things and the incredible things. I could tell you about prayers that have been answered, blessings that have been given and lives that have changed right before my eyes. I think I could "wow" you.

...but the most miraculous thing God has done, I could never explain. The most incredible miracle is the transformation within my soul. The most amazing part is how He can fill a body up with so much unexplainable comfort, love, peace, hope and faith to endure any circumstance. The miracle is that when asked with a sincerely open heart and mind, He always comes through. Even though I fail daily, His perfect love never fails and for that I will literally be eternally grateful.


Go like my Facebook page and never miss a blog post: https://www.facebook.com/blissfulblessedmamab

No comments:

Post a Comment